Re: Site test

by Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 May 2000 17:49:57 -0700
 To:  Danny Griffin <danny(at)tillmanallengreer.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Works well, looks great on Microsoft Internet Explorer 5. Very attractive.

Netscape Navigator 4.05 on Mac also fine except that the frame cuts
off the bottom row of your black navigation buttons.

(Side comment: A bit large, at 56K, but not bad considering the
amount of graphic content. If it were mine, I would work the design,
sacrificing graphics if possible, to get it under 40K.)
Subject: Site test
Author: Danny Griffin
Date: 5/8/00 12:01 PM -0400